- 1 bag Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips
- 2 (11 oz.) cans whole kernel Sweet Corn, drained
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Cotija Cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the corn and chopped jalapeño, cooking and stirring occasionally until the mixture is cooked through and slightly charred.
- This should take about 8-10 minutes. Add in the mayonnaise, cotija cheese, cilantro, cayenne pepper and salt, stirring until all blended and combined.
- Serve with Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon
*Get a Stacy's® Pita Chips Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last