Zesty Macaroni Salad
Add some COOL RANCH crunch to your macaroni salad when you make it with DORITOS® COOL RANCH Flavoured Tortilla Chips. These crunchy tortilla chips that your family already loves are the perfect secret ingredient to turn a standard macaroni salad into something they’ll adore. Serve it at an afternoon barbecue in the backyard, or pack it up to take it to a church or school potluck, and don’t be surprised when friends ask you for the recipe.
- 3 cups DORITOS® COOL RANCH Flavoured Tortilla Chips
- 3 cups Elbow macaroni
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 3 Green onions
- 1/4 cup Dill pickles
- 1/2 Red onion
- 1 Small tomato
- 1/2 Red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 4 Hard-boiled eggs
How to make it:
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
- While the macaroni is cooking, dice the green onions, dill pickles, red onion, tomato and bell pepper.
- Rinse the macaroni with cold water and drain.
- Add the mayonnaise and sour cream to the macaroni. Mix thoroughly.
- Chop the hard-boiled eggs. Crumble the DORITOS® Tortilla Chips
- Add the green onions, dill pickles, red onions, tomato, bell pepper, Dijon mustard, black pepper, salt, hard-boiled eggs and tortilla chips. Mix thoroughly.