Zesty Garlic Crunch Snack Mix
Imagine showing up to the potluck with something as unique and animated as your personality. Move over dull chocolate chip cookies and chips-and-dip. The parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, onion and garlic salt baked into these nibbles will ensure this bowl of savoury fun disappears quickly. After all, snappy and creative snacks always make for a better party.
- 1 16-ounce box Quaker® Oatmeal Squares™ Cereal (about 8 cups)
- 2 cups Rold Gold® fat-free tiny twists pretzels
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 250°F. Spray 13 x 9‑inch baking pan with cooking spray. Combine cereal, pretzels and cheese in pan; mix well.
- Place oil in 2‑cup microwaveable bowl. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and onion salt; mix well. Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Transfer to baking sheet, spreading mixture in an even layer. Cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature up to 5 days.
Variations: Substitute one 15.5‑ounce box Quaker® Oat Bran Ready‑to‑Eat Cereal for Quaker® Toasted Oatmeal Squares. Proceed as recipe directs, combining cereal mixture in large bowl. Before baking, divide mixture between two 13 x 9‑inch baking pans sprayed with cooking spray. 12 CUPS.