Create the tastiest Tortilla Soup, Tostitos® own Tortilla Soup Recipe with step‑by‑step instructions. Make the best Tortilla Soup for any occasion.
- 6 cups Low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Each canned pinto and black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp Tex-Mex seasoning blend
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Cilantro leaves
- A few Lime wedges
- 1/2 cup Tostitos® Salsa, mild
- 1 cup Tostitos® Multigrain Chips crumbled
How to make it:
- In a saucepan over medium‑heat, combine chicken broth, salsa, cooked chicken, pinto and black beans and Tex‑Mex seasoning.
- Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve topped with avocado, chips, cheddar cheese, cilantro and lime wedges.