Thai Chicken Taco Bites
Create the tastiest Thai Chicken Taco Bites, Tostitos® own Thai Chicken Taco Bites Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Thai Chicken Taco Bites for any occasion.
- 24 Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Lime wedges, optional
How to make it:
- Preheat grill pan over medium‑high.
- Combine cabbage with corn and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Stir hoisin with peanut butter, water, sriracha and rice vinegar in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Sprinkle chicken thighs with salt.
- Season with fresh pepper.
- Oil grill.
- Barbecue chicken until no pink remains, 4 to 5 min per side.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let stand 5 min.
- Shred chicken using two forks, then add to peanut butter mixture.
- Toss to coat.
- Arrange Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips on a platter.
- Fill each with shredded chicken, then top with cabbage mixture.
- Squeeze lime wedges over scoops just before serving.