Sunshine Morning Granola
Add a little sunshine to your breakfast cereal, pancakes or yogurt by adding a little Sunshine Morning Granola into the mix. Chopped pecans, your favourite pieces of dried fruit and Large Flake Quaker Oats all combined with vanilla, cinnamon and the zest of fresh grated orange peel is a delicious way to kick start your day.
20 - 25 min
- 1 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup diced dried mixed fruit (about 3 ounces)
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients except dried fruit in large bowl; mix well. Spread evenly in 15 x 10‑inch jelly roll pan or 13 x 9‑inch baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once after 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan.
- Stir in dried fruit. Store tightly covered up to 5 days.