Summer Berry Oatmeal Parfait
Oatmeal is dressed for summer in this beautiful layered combination of steel cut oats, juicy berries and creamy yogurt.
- 2 cups Quaker® Quick Cook Steel Cut Oats
- 6 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups mixed fresh berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, chopped strawberries)
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 sprigs fresh mint
How to make it:
- In large saucepan, bring water and salt to boil; stir in oats. Reduce heat to medium; simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until oats are desired consistency. Let cool slightly.
- Mix together yogurt, mint and honey. In 6 parfait glasses or bowls, layer half each of the oatmeal and berries; repeat layers. Top with dollop of yogurt mixture. Garnish with sprigs of mint.