Smoked Bacon, Cheddar and Chive Dip
Whip up a quick and easy appetizer guaranteed to be a hit at your next party when you make this Smoked Bacon, Cheddar and Chive Dip. Serve this warm dip with RUFFLES® Regular Potato Chips to add a deliciously satisfying crunch. The rich potato goodness of the chips and the hearty taste of the chives, bacon and cheddar cheese create flavours reminiscent of a mouth-watering baked potato. Bring this dish to your next potluck supper or family get-together, but be prepared to be asked to bring it to the next gathering.
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make it:
- Put the cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese and milk in a medium saucepan.
- Heat the mixture over low heat for 6 to 8 minutes until the ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the cooked bacon and chives.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve while still warm with RUFFLES® Regular Potato Chips.