Shrimp Mango Salad
Create the tastiest Shrimp Mango Salad, Tostitos® own Shrimp recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Shrimp recipe for any occasion.
- 1/2 cup Tostitos® Mango Salsa
- 1 lb thawed frozen cooked large shrimp (16/20 count), tails removed
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1/4 cup prepared salad dressing
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Lime wedges (optional)
How to make it:
- Toss shrimp with salsa; set aside. Toss mixed greens with dressing.
- Divide mixed greens among 4 plates; spoon shrimp mixture alongside greens. Top with red onion and avocado. Serve with lime wedges (if using).
Serve with cooked quinoa if desired.