Create the tastiest Savoury Crepes, Tostitos® own Savoury Crepes Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Savoury Crepes for any occasion.
- 1 cup Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper Salsa
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 2 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
How to make it:
- Crepes: Add milk, butter, eggs and salt to blender.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add the flour and blend for 15 to 20 seconds until smooth.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Heat an 8‑inch crepe pan or a non‑stick skillet over medium heat.
- Coat with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup (60 mL) batter into pan, swirl to cover bottom.
- Cook for 1 minute or until crepe begins to curl around edges.
- Flip and cook for an additional 30 seconds or until set.
- Transfer to plate.
- Repeat with additional cooking spray and remaining batter.
- Layer crepes between waxed paper to prevent sticking.
- Place eggs, sun‑dried tomatoes, feta and chives onto centre of crepes.
- Roll to enclose.
- Top each with Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper Salsa.