Roasted Eggplant Dip
Create the tastiest Roasted Eggplant Dip, Tostitos® own Roasted Eggplant Dip Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Roasted Eggplant Dip for any occasion.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Multigrain Roasted Red Pepper tortilla chips
- 2 eggplants, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup tahini paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground cumin (optional)
- 1/4cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Lemon wedges
How to make it:
- Toss the eggplant with the onion, oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Spread out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast at 400°F (200°C) for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Cool slightly.
- Transfer the roasted eggplant, tahini, lemon juice and cumin to a food processor.
- Pulse until smooth; stir in the parsley.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Scrape into a shallow bowl.
- Scatter feta over top and dust with paprika.
- Serve with Tostitos® Artisan Recipes™ Grilled Red Pepper & Tomato Salsa Tortilla Chips and lemon wedges.
Tip: Tahini paste is made with sesame seeds and can be found with the natural nut butters or in the international aisle of your grocery store.