Pumpkin Oat Streusel Muffins
Experience the unmistakable flavour of autumn with every bite of our easy to prepare Pumpkin Oat Streusel Muffins. Deliciously suited for any fall occasion, they’re sure to be a hit.
- 1 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Line twelve medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray.
- For streusel, combine all ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- For muffins, combine flour, oats, sugar, nuts, if desired, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl; mix well. In medium bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, oil and egg; blend well. Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not over mix.)
- Fill muffin cups almost full. Sprinkle with reserved streusel, patting gently.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool muffins in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm.