You'll love the super smooth deliciousness of this recipe with Large Flake oats. Try it anywhere you use other dairy alternative beverages ‑ coffee, cereal, oats, smoothies, your favourite recipes, or on its own. Use within 3 days of preparing.
- 1 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats
- 4 cups fresh or filtered water
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or the equivalent of whatever
- sweetener you use
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Optional extra: 1 teaspoon vanilla
How to make it:
- Add the oats and 1 cup of the water to a blender and blend fast for a couple of minutes then add the rest of ingredients and blend for a further 5 minutes
- Strain through a cheesecloth over a strainer
- Pour liquid into a glass bottle with a good secure lid and place in fridge
1. Keep in a closed bottle in the fridge for up to 3 days.
2. Shake well before use.
Each time you use your oat beverage you will have to shake it first as it settles
We’ve got you covered from breakfast ‘till your favourite evening snack!