You'll love the super smooth deliciousness of this recipe with Large Flake oats. Try it anywhere you use other dairy alternative beverages ‑ coffee, cereal, oats, smoothies, your favourite recipes, or on its own. Use within 3 days of preparing.
- 1 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats
- 4 cups fresh or filtered water
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or the equivalent of whatever
- sweetener you use
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Optional extra: 1 teaspoon vanilla
How to make it:
- Add the oats and 1 cup of the water to a blender and blend fast for a couple of minutes then add the rest of ingredients and blend for a further 5 minutes
- Strain through a cheesecloth over a strainer
- Pour liquid into a glass bottle with a good secure lid and place in fridge
1. Keep in a closed bottle in the fridge for up to 3 days.
2. Shake well before use.
Each time you use your oat beverage you will have to shake it first as it settles