Mixed Berry Overnight Oats
Each mouthwatering bite of strawberries, blueberries and Greek Yogurt topped with lemon zest will make for a berry delicious morning.
- 3/4 cup Quaker® Large Flake Oats
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch fine sea salt, optional
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh strawberries, divided (1/4 cup plus topping)
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries, divided (1/4 cup plus topping)
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
How to make it:
- In a Mason jar or bowl, add Quaker® Oats, Greek yogurt, hemp hearts, vanilla extract and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in ¼ cup strawberries and ¼ cup blueberries. Top with remaining strawberries, blueberries and lemon zest.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
• Thin with unsweetened almond milk if desired
We’ve got you covered from breakfast ‘till your favourite evening snack!