Lemon-Dill Roasted Cauliflower
If you're looking for a way to liven up your standard roasted cauliflower side dish, this tasty, easy-to-make Lemon-Dill Roasted Cauliflower dish topped with Lay's® Dill Pickle flavoured potato chips is the perfect way to satisfy even the finickiest taste buds. With simple ingredients and minimal prep time, this crisp, tangy side dish can be served in place of mashed potatoes and is the perfect complement to pasta dishes, chicken, steaks and casseroles. Whether you're planning a dinner party or are looking to wow your family with a unique dish, this delicious recipe is sure to have everyone asking for seconds.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, chopped into florets (frozen/thawed florets can also be used)
- 3 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- Black pepper
- ½ bag Lay's® Dill Pickle flavoured potato chips
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Crumble ½ bag of Lay's® Dill Pickle flavoured potato chips and place in a small bowl.
- Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl.
- Combine Dijon mustard, ½ cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons dill, garlic and two dashes of black pepper together in a medium sized bowl.
- Whisk until ingredients are blended together.
- Pour the contents of the medium bowl over the cauliflower and toss.
- Spread the florets out evenly on a lightly coated baking sheet.
- Sprinkle Lay's® Dill Pickle flavoured potato chips on top of the cauliflower florets.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
We’ve got you covered from breakfast ‘till your favourite evening snack!