Jalapeño Pimento Cheese
You'll get a kick out of this spicy cheese dip, especially when paired with STACY'S® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips, delicious!
- 1 bag Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips
- 220 g. jalapeño cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 110 g. jar of pimentos, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp garlic Powder
- 1/8 cup pickled jalapeños, drained and chopped
- 1/8 tsp cayenne powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tsp lemon juice
How to make it:
- Using a food processor or grater, shred cheddar cheese.
- Add chopped pimentos, chopped jalapeños, cayenne powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, mayo, and 1/4 cup thick Greek yogurt.
- Mix until combined.
- Depending on texture you want, add more Greek yogurt.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Serve with Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips.