Fruitful Morning Muesli
Prepare this scrumptious take on muesli the night before and grab a couple of bars to go in the morning. It’s made with juice, fresh fruit, and oats so you can feel good about getting up and at ‘em!
- 2 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 2 cups apple juice or apricot nectar
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh fruit (any combination of banana, peaches, nectarines or strawberries)
- 1 8-ounce carton vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts* (optional)
How to make it:
- Combine all ingredients except nuts; mix well.
- Cover; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve cold; sprinkle with nuts, if desired. Refrigerate in airtight container up to 4 days.