Egg Salad Bites
The joys of egg salad all in a single bite, a perfect recipe for any gathering!
- 40 (1/2 bag) Tostitos® Scoops!® Multigrain Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 cup whipped salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- Paprika or smoked paprika
How to make it:
- Stir the dressing with the parsley, green onions, celery, salt and pepper.
- Mix in the eggs; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Divide evenly between the Tostitos® Scoops!® Multigrain Tortilla Chips. Sprinkle with paprika.
Tip: The egg salad can be made ahead, covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days.