With apples, almonds and oats, this hearty blend of good stuff is a great way to welcome the morning. Cranberries and raisins sweeten the deal, making every spoonful better than the last.
- 1 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1-1/2 cups non-fat milk
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, unpeeled, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon nuts and seeds, chopped**
- Mint leaves, if desired
How to make it:
- Combine milk, oats, raisins and cranberries in medium bowl; cover and refrigerate overnight
- Remove oats mixture from refrigerator; drain any excess liquid.
- Add condensed milk, lemon juice, apple, almonds and nut/seed mixture; mix well. If desired, garnish with a sprig of mint.
Chill Time: 8 hours