Creamy jalapeño Feta Dip
- 1 bag Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips
- 2 bricks of feta cheese, 225 gr. each
- 3 jalapeño peppers
- 1/4 cup + 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 bulb garlic
- Lemon juice and zest from half of a lemon
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Chop the top off the garlic bulb and drizzle it with a tsp of olive oil.
- Wrap it in foil and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until garlic is golden.
- Drizzle the jalapeños with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake them in the oven with the garlic until charred.
- Remove both from oven and let cool.
- Once jalapeños are cooled, remove skins, cut them in half and remove the seeds. Dice them up into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, crumble the feta (pre-crumbled feta works too).
- Mix in the chopped jalapeño, zest of half a lemon and juice of half a lemon.
- Squeeze the roasted garlic out of the bulb into the feta.
- Add 1/4 cup olive oil and mix to your liking of more of a dip or a spread.
- Season to your taste.
- Serve with Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips.
We’ve got you covered from breakfast ‘till your favourite evening snack!