Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
At Quaker, we understand mornings can be tough. A batch of our simple and intoxicatingly delicious Cinnamon Roll Pancakes will help get everybody downstairs at the table and eating before you know it.
- 1-1/3 cups Quaker® Life® Cinnamon Cereal
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese (from a tub)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Pearl Milling Company® Original Syrup
- 2 cups Pearl Milling Company® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup golden or dark raisins (optional)
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup Pearl Milling Company® Original Syrup
How to make it:
- For glaze, combine cream cheese and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Gradually add syrup, stirring with wire whisk until smooth; set aside.
- For pancakes, combine pancake mix, raisins and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add water; stir with wire whisk just until large lumps disappear.
- For each pancake, pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot lightly greased griddle; sprinkle with heaping 1 tablespoon cereal.
- Turn when pancakes bubble and bottoms are golden brown.
- Drizzle with glaze. Serve topped with Pearl Milling Company® Original Syrup.