Choco Peanut Butter Bars
Once upon a time, somebody discovered what a perfect match chocolate and peanut butter make. We’ve upped the ante and added oats to the equation in these delectable bars. Three’s a crowd? Not anymore.
20 - 25 min
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat brown sugar, margarine and peanut butter until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Add flour and baking soda; mix well.
- Stir in oats and chocolate pieces.
- Spread into ungreased 13x9‑inch baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and edges pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
We’ve got you covered from breakfast ‘till your favourite evening snack!