Chicken Fajita Nachos
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup each chopped red and green pepper
- 2 cups shredded Tex Mex cheese
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spread Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips in a single layer on a large cookie sheet.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add red onions and cook, stirring frequently, until onions have softened slightly, 2 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over chips. Top with onion, chicken and peppers.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese melts, 7‑9 minutes. Serve warm with your favourite Tostitos® Salsa.