Chia Peach Overnight Oats
Try this tasty mix of fresh peaches, chopped pecans, and ground cinnamon for a delicious start to your morning.
Fibre from a diet rich in grains, fruits and vegetables helps keep things moving through the digestive tract. Experts recommend eating at least 25 to 38 grams of fibre a day from a variety of grains, fruits and vegetables as an important part of a healthy diet. A 30 g serving of Quaker® Large Flake Oats provides 3 grams of fibre.
- 1/2 cup(s) Quaker® Quick Oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup(s) nonfat milk or dairy alternative
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup(s) no-sugar-added peach nonfat Greek yogurt or dairy alternative
- 1 teaspoon(s) chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped pecans, toasted if desired
- 3 thin peach slices
How to make it:
- Add oats to container. Pour in milk, then arrange peaches over oats. Stir chia seeds and cinnamon into yogurt. Layer over peaches. Refrigerate overnight. Top with pecans and peach slices.
We’ve got you covered from breakfast ‘till your favourite evening snack!