Chia Peach Overnight Oats
Try this tasty mix of fresh peaches, chopped pecans, and ground cinnamon for a delicious start to your morning.
Fibre from a diet rich in grains, fruits and vegetables helps keep things moving through the digestive tract. Experts recommend eating at least 25 to 38 grams of fibre a day from a variety of grains, fruits and vegetables as an important part of a healthy diet. A 30 g serving of Quaker® Large Flake Oats provides 3 grams of fibre.
- 1/2 cup(s) Quaker® Quick Oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup(s) nonfat milk or dairy alternative
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup(s) no-sugar-added peach nonfat Greek yogurt or dairy alternative
- 1 teaspoon(s) chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped pecans, toasted if desired
- 3 thin peach slices
How to make it:
- Add oats to container. Pour in milk, then arrange peaches over oats. Stir chia seeds and cinnamon into yogurt. Layer over peaches. Refrigerate overnight. Top with pecans and peach slices.