Cheesy Baked Cauliflower
If you're planning a dinner party and are in need of a tasty and unique side dish, this cheesy baked cauliflower recipe featuring LAY’S® Salt and Vinegar Flavoured Potato Chips is sure to have your guests asking for seconds. This easy-to-prepare side dish goes perfectly with meat dishes, chicken dishes or pastas, and it tastes even better when washed down with a refreshing glass of PEPSI®. With basic ingredients and simple instructions, this yummy dish takes less than an hour to prepare and is guaranteed to be hot and ready the moment your first guest walks in the door.
- 1 bag or package of cauliflower florets
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup LAY’S® Salt and Vinegar Flavoured Potato Chips, crushed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar-jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Place cauliflower florets on a large baking sheet.
- Evenly coat florets with cooking spray and top with paprika.
- Mix 1/2 cup cheddar-jack cheese and 1/2 cup crushed LAY’S® Salt and Vinegar Flavoured Potato Chips together in a small bowl.
- Spoon cheese mixture onto cauliflower florets.
- Sprinkle pepper and lemon juice on top of cauliflower.
- Bake cauliflower for 25 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and crushed LAY’S® Salt and Vinegar Flavoured Potato Chips.
- Serve alongside your favourite meal.