Brie Bites Three Ways
Create the tastiest Brie Bites Three Ways, Tostitos® own Brie Bites Three Ways Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Brie Bites Three Ways for any occasion.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips
- 1 pack brie cheese (cut into small cubes)
- 1 jar apricot jam
- 1 handful crushed walnuts
- 1 can cranberry jelly
- 1 ripe cantaloupe or honeydew melon
- 5 slices prosciutto (cut in half and rolled)
How to make it:
- Apricot Walnut Brie Bites: Evenly place slices of brie into each Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips. Dollop apricot jam to partially cover brie. Sprinkle lightly crushed walnuts to finish.
- Cranberry Brie Bites: Evenly place slices of brie into each Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chip. Dollop cranberry jelly over brie to partially cover.
- Prosciutto Melon Brie Bites: Evenly place slices of brie into each Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chip. Slice prosciutto piece in half, roll and place on top of brie. Dollop finely diced melon on top of prosciutto.