Tortilla Taco Salad
Can’t decide between tacos or a salad for lunch? Now you don’t have to! Have the best of both with this Tortilla Taco Salad.
- 1 cup (250 mL) Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick Tortilla Chips, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared coleslaw dressing
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Tex-Mex Seasoning
- 1 bag (397 g) shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked shredded chicken
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Tex-Mex cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 jar (418 mL) Tostitos® Salsa
How to make it
- In large bowl, stir coleslaw dressing with Tex‑Mex seasoning; add coleslaw, chicken, avocado, cheese and green onions. Toss until well combined.
- Sprinkle tortilla chips over top. Serve with dollops of salsa.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last