Spicy Pineapple Scallop Ceviche
Give your tastebuds a splash of the tropics with this light tasting and refreshing ceviche.
- 1 bag (275 g) Tostitos® Hint of Lime flavour tortilla chips
- 1 lb fresh scallops, diced
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 small Fresno chili, seeded and minced
How to make it
- In glass bowl, combine scallops with lime juice, pineapple juice, pineapple, cilantro, ginger and chili pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Strain ceviche and transfer to serving dish.
- Serve with Tostitos® Hint of Lime flavour tortilla chips for dipping.
Tip: Frozen and thawed scallops can be substituted for fresh.
GET THE HINT? GET TOSTITOS®Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last