Sautéed Veggie Scoops!®
Create the tastiest Sautéed Veggie Scoops!®, Tostitos® own Veggie Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Sautéed Veggies Scoops!® for any occasion.
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small yellow squash, diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Tostitos® Salsa
- 1 bag Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
How to make it
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium‑high heat; add zucchini, yellow squash, onion and red pepper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sauté for about 7 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Remove from heat; transfer to bowl and mix in cheese and salsa.
- Place tablespoonful (15 mL) of the mixture into each Tostitos® Scoops!® chip. Bake in preheated 300°F (150°C) oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last