Sautéed Veggie Scoops!®
These veggie bites are filled with summer vegetables, making them perfect for backyard barbecues and entertaining.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 cup Tostitos® Salsa
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small yellow squash, diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 lb (250 g) shredded pepper jack cheese
How to make it
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; sauté zucchini, yellow squash, red onion and bell pepper for about 7 minutes or until tender and golden. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat; transfer to bowl. Mix in cheese and Tostitos® salsa.
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C). Place tablespoonful of mixture into each Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips. Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Tip: Add chopped pickled jalapeño peppers for some extra spice!
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last