Roasted Squash Salsa
Satisfy your snacking needs with this simple, delicious salsa made with butternut squash.
- 1 bag (275 g) Tostitos® Hint of Lime flavour tortilla chips
- 4 cups diced butternut squash
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper, divided
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh basil, divided
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Arrange butternut squash in single layer on baking sheet. Toss with half the oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 18 to 20 minutes or until tender. Transfer to medium sized bowl.
- Stir in onion, jalapeño, 2 tbsp basil, lemon juice, honey and remaining olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle with remaining basil.
- Serve with Tostitos® Hint of Lime flavour tortilla chips for dipping.
Tip: Can be made in advance. Salsa can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
GET THE HINT? GET TOSTITOS®Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last