Tostitos® Roasted Carrot Dip
Roasted carrots add a hint of sweetness to this rich and delicious dip.
- 1 bag(300g mL) Tostitos® Strips tortilla chips
- 1/2 lbs carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 can (538 g) canned chickpeas, drained
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190ºC). On foil-lined baking sheet, toss together carrots, 2 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp garlic and 1/2 tsp salt. Roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender. Let cool slightly.
- In food processor, pulse carrot mixture, chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, vinegar, cumin, chili flakes, remaining garlic and salt until puréed. With motor running, drizzle in remaining oil until mixture is almost smooth.
- Transfer to serving dish. Garnish with parsley.
- Serve with Tostitos® Strips tortilla chips for dipping.
Tip: Substitute roasted sweet potatoes for carrots if desired.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last