Salmon Cheese Bites
Create the tastiest Salmon Cheese Bites, Tostitos® own Salmon Cheese Bites Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Salmon Cheese Bites for any occasion.
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 oz (90 g) smoked salmon, cut into ribbons
- 40 (1/2 bag) Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
- 3/4 cup Tostitos® Mild Salsa
How to make it
- Stir the mascarpone with the goat cheese, dill and pepper.
- Divide evenly between the Tostitos!® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips.
- Top with salsa and smoked salmon.
- Garnish with additional dill.
- Makes 40 bites.
- Tip: Save some time and use dried dill instead of fresh dill.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last