Cranberry Brie Bites
Tortilla chips filled with creamy Brie cheese and sweet and tangy cranberry sauce make a great holiday hors d’oeuvre.
- 1 bag (215 g) Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
- 8 oz (250 g) Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (500 mL) cranberry sauce
How to make it
- Tuck small slice of Brie cheese into each tortilla chip.
- Top with spoonful of cranberry sauce.
- Tip: If desired, heat the bites on a baking sheet in 350°F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and cranberry sauce is warmed through.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last