Easy Mexican Cheese Bites
Keep the snacks simple with these yummy bites that look great and are soooo quick to make – so you can get out of the kitchen and enjoy the party too!
- 48 Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Tostitos® salsa
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) plain brick-style cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) taco seasoning blend
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado, finely chopped
- 1 large ripe tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced green onions or chopped fresh parsley
How to make it
- Arrange Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips on serving platter.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese with taco seasoning until softened and well combined; stir in sour cream, Cheddar and Tostitos® salsa.
- Spoon 2 tsp (10 mL) filling into each tortilla chip; top with avocado and tomato. Sprinkle with sliced green onions. Serve immediately.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last