One-Bite Fish Tacos
Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips are the perfect vessel for these delicious bite sized fish tacos!
- 1 bag Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 serrano chilies,de-seeded and minced
- 1 cup coarsely grated red cabbage
- 1/4 cup coarsely grated red onion
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp water
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 boneless cod fillet (300g)
- 1/2 cup finely diced pineapple
- 40 cilantro leaves
How to make it
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, 2 tbsp water, lime zest and chilies. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine cabbage, onion and lime juice. Set aside.
- In shallow dish, combine flour and salt. Season with pepper.
- Cut cod fillet into 1/2-inch cubes; toss with flour mixture to coat well.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat; cook cod, turning often, for 2 to 4 minutes or until browned. Remove from heat.
- Divide pineapple and coleslaw among Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips; top with cod.
- Drizzle sour cream mixture over top; garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately.
Tip: Spread smashed avocado on tortilla chips before assembly for a creamy element and pop of colour.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last