Italian Sub Nachos
All the flavours of an Italian sub loaded onto ooey-gooey nachos? That’s amore!
- 1 bag (275 g) Tostitos® Hint of Spicy Queso flavour tortilla chips
- 100 g of each Ham, Capicola and Salami, diced
- 2 cups shredded Provolone cheese
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3 tbsp Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup pickled Pepperoncini, sliced
How to make it
- Spread half of the Tostitos® Hint of Spicy Queso flavour tortilla chips on lightly greased large rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle half of the ham, capicola and salami over top; repeat layers.
- Top with cheese. Bake in preheated 375° F (190° C) oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Toss lettuce with Italian dressing. Scatter over top.
- Scatter pickled pepperoncini over top.
Tip: Also delicious with mortadella or sliced deli turkey.
GET THE HINT? GET TOSTITOS®Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last