Hash Brown Waffle Stack
A deliciously hearty made possible with russet potatoes and Tostitos® Medium Salsa.
- ½ cup (125 mL) Tostitos® Medium Salsa
- 2 russet potatoes (about 1 lb/500 g), peeled
- 5 eggs, divided
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper (approx.)
How to make it
- Grate potatoes; squeeze out any liquid.
- In bowl, toss together potatoes, 1 egg, flour, salt and pepper.
- Preheat waffle iron to medium-high heat; coat with cooking spray.
- Divide potato mixture into quarters. Cook in waffle iron for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, cook remaining eggs as desired. Top each hash brown waffle with dollop of salsa and egg. Season with salt and pepper.
Tip: Add bacon to the stack for extra protein and flavour.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last