Crunchy Tortilla-Crusted Chicken Wings
Serve these oven-baked crispy wings for dinner, game night or as a party appetizer.
- 2 cups (500 mL) Tostitos® Hint of Jalapeño Flavoured Tortilla Chips, crushed
- 1 jar (418 mL) Tostitos® salsa
- 2 lb (500 g) split chicken wings
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- Sour cream
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Season chicken wings with salt and pepper.
- Toss chicken wings in flour, shaking off excess; dip into eggs, then coat with crushedTostitos® Hint of Jalapeño Flavoured Tortilla Chips.
- Arrange chicken wings on lightly greased foil-lined baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Bake, turning once, for about 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with Tostitos® salsa and sour cream.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last