Chorizo and Manchego Cheese Party Nachos
Bring a taste of Spain to your next nacho feast!
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips
- 1 jar (418 mL) Tostitos® salsa
- 4 raw chorizo sausages
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Cheddar blend cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled Manchego cheese
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tomato seeded and diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 or 2 jalapeño thinly sliced (optional)
- cup (250 mL) sour cream
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180°C). Remove casing from sausages. Crumble sausage meat into large skillet set over medium-high heat; sauté sausage meat, breaking up with wooden spoon, for 10 to 12 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Add garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat; drain excess fat and set aside.
- Arrange half of the Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips in large ovenproof dish; scatter half of the Cheddar, olives, Manchego, red onion, tomato, bell pepper, and jalapeño (if using) over top.
- Arrange remaining tortilla chips over top; scatter remaining olives, red onion, tomato, bell pepper, and jalapeño (if using) over tortilla chips. Scatter remaining Cheddar and Manchego over top. Bake on center rack of oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with Tostitos® salsa and sour cream.
Tip: Substitute your favorite sausage and cheese pairing for the chorizo and Manchego cheese!
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last