Chorizo and Manchego Cheese Party Nachos
Create the tastiest Chorizo and Manchego Cheese Party Nachos, Tostitos® own Chorizo and Manchego Cheese Party Nachos Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Chorizo and Manchego Cheese Party Nachos for any occasion.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 raw chorizo sausages
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar Blend cheese
- 1/2 cup Manchego cheese crumbled
- 1 tomato seeded and diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 or 2 jalapenos, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 bag Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick tortilla chips
- 1 jar Tostitos® Salsa
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove casings from the sausages.
- Crumble the sausage meat into a hot frying pan and saute breaking up the meat with a spoon until starting to brown.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat, drain the excess fat and set aside.
- Spread 1/2 the Tostitos onto a large ovenproof dish and scatter with 1/2 of all the ingredients.
- Spread a second layer of chips and scatter with all the remaining toppings finishing with the cheeses.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 12–15 mins.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
GET THE HINT? GET TOSTITOS®Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last