Baked Maple Brie
Lovers of sweet and salty will go nuts for this delicious pecan and maple baked Brie served with tortilla chips.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Rounds tortilla chips
- 1 round (8 oz/225 g) Brie cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cinnamon
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Slice away rind from top of Brie; set in ovenproof serving dish.
- Top Brie with pecans; pour maple syrup over top. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until Brie is melted and syrup is bubbling.
- Serve immediately with Tostitos® Rounds tortilla chips.
Tip: If desired, serve with sliced apples for dipping too.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last