- 1 bag Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- 1 head of Garlic
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 10 oz. reduced fat Cream Cheese, depending on consistency desired
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt, plain
- 2 Cups White Cheddar, extra sharp
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees. Peel most of the paper off of the garlic and trim the top off, exposing the tops of the cloves.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the surface of the cloves then wrap the garlic in aluminum foil.
- Place the garlic in the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- Using a food processor, add the reduced fat cream cheese, cornstarch, Greek yogurt, white cheddar and Sriracha.
- When the garlic is roasted, press on the bottom of the head of garlic until it squeezes out into the processor.
- Pulse the mixture until it's smooth.
- Transfer the dip into a skillet and stir often over medium heat until bubbling. Serve immediately with Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips.