- 1 bag Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- 8 oz. Goat Cheese
- 4 oz. reduced fat Cream Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Thyme, minced
- 1/2 tsp sage, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp parsley, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil, individual
- Herbs, for garnish
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Add the goat cheese, low fat cream cheese, herbs, garlic, dash of black pepper and 1 tbsp of the olive oil to a food processor.
- Pulse the mixture 30 seconds at a time until it's combined and herbs are mixed evenly throughout.
- Transfer the mixture into a oven safe dish and add a dash of pepper as well as the remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil over the surface. Bake the dish for about 15 minutes, or until the top is browning and bubbling.
- Garnish the dip with leftover herbs and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve immediately with Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon
*Get a Stacy's® Pita Chips Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last