- 1 bag Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips
- 1/2 Chopped Jalapeño (add more for increased heat)
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, 1/4" diced
- 1 Clove Chopped fresh Garlic
- 1 Pinch Salt to taste
- 3/4 Cup Roma tomatoes, 1/4" diced
- 1/2 Cups Pomegranate Seeds
- 2 tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Avocado, 1/4" diced
- Juice of 1 Lime
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lime juice, jalapeño, onion, garlic and salt and let sit for 5 minutes..
- Fold in the tomatoes, pomegranate seeds and cilantro, and then gently fold in the avocado..
- Serve with Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon
*Get a Stacy's® Pita Chips Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last