- 1 bag Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips
- 2 bricks of Feta Cheese, 8 oz. each
- 3 Jalapeño Peppers
- 1/4 cup + 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 bulb Garlic
- Lemon juice and zest from half of a lemon
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop the top off the garlic bulb and drizzle it with a tsp of olive oil..
- Wrap it in foil and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until garlic is golden..
- Drizzle the jalapeños with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Bake them in the oven with the garlic until charred..
- Remove both from oven and let cool..
- Once jalapeños are cooled, remove skins, cut them in half and remove the seeds. Dice them up into small pieces..
- In a large bowl, crumble the feta (pre-crumbled feta works too)..
- Mix in the chopped jalapeño, zest of half a lemon and juice of half a lemon..
- Squeeze the roasted garlic out of the bulb into the feta..
- Add 1/4 cup olive oil and mix to your liking of more of a dip or a spread..
- Season to your taste..
- Serve with Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon
*Get a Stacy's® Pita Chips Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last