- 1 bag Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips or Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
- 1 cup diced roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onions, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, fine mince
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh chiffonade
- 2 tbsp parsley, fine chop
- 1/2 cup Sabra® Pine Nut Hummus
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, garlic, olive oil, pepper, water, sugar, salt, basil and parsley and mix well. Refrigerate for one hour..
- Gently mix in the hummus until well incorporated..
- Serve with Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips or Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips.