- 1 bag Stacy's® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips
- 1 container Sabra® Classic Hummus
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp Creole seasoning or Italian seasoning
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Chop spinach by hand on a cutting board into fine shreds..
- Combine hummus, spinach, half of the cheese and seasoning in a small casserole dish (about 9x9 inches). Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cheese should be melted and hummus hot. Serve with Stacy's® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips..