- 1 bag Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
- 1 1/2 lbs. Italian Fontina, rind removed and cut into cubes
- 6 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp Rosemary, chopped
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
How to make it
- Turn on oven broiler.
- Spread cheese out in the bottom of a cast iron pan. 3. Drizzle olive oil over the cheese.
- Mix together the garlic and herbs separately and sprinkle the mixture evenly over the cheese.
- Add pinch of salt and pepper over the top of mixture.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and melted. Remove the dip from the oven and carefully transfer to serving dish.
- Serve immediately with Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips.