Terrific Trail Mix
Picking the right snack can be a little tricky. You want to select something everyone can enjoy. A couple of popular favourites are chocolate and nuts. Mix some Quaker oats and a little dried fruit to that and you have a mix that uses a variety of delicious flavours that should please anyone.
- 3 cups Quaker® Oatmeal SquaresTM Cereal
- 1-1/2 cups Quaker oats (quick or large flake, uncooked)
- 1/3 cup roasted salted soy nuts or dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit bits
- 1/2 cup mini candy-coated milk chocolate candies
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine cereal, oats and soy nuts. In small bowl, combine honey and oil; mix well.
- Add to cereal mixture; mix well. Spread oat mixture in single layer on 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 x 1-inch rimmed baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, stirring three times during baking. Remove from oven; stir to loosen mix from pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Stir in dried fruit and candy. Store tightly covered.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last