Double Crunch Granola Bars
Granola bars are always a good choice for a snack. They’re wholesome and there’s a bunch of different flavours to choose from. Even if you’re a fan of chewy bars you owe it to yourself to try one of these. So let everyone know - with every loud crunch.
- 4 cups Quick Quaker® Oats, uncooked (or 4-1/2 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats)
- 1-1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup honey or corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine all ingredients; mix well. Press firmly into well-greased 15-1/2 x 10-1/2-inch jelly roll pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Cool thoroughly; cut into bars.