Raspberry Lemon Oat Flour Muffins
Dotted with frozen raspberries and accented with lemon, these fruity oat flour treats are sweetened with honey for a delicious muffin.
- 2 cups Quaker® Oat Flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup 2% milk, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries, unsweetened
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oat flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; sprinkle lemon zest over top.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs and milk until blended. Whisk in honey, oil and vanilla; whisk into oat flour mixture just until moistened (do not overmix). Fold in raspberries.
- Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until tester inserted into center comes out clean.